Monday, November 2, 2009

Josh Ochs

I sent this letter to Josh Ochs yesterday.  I have not heard back.  (I noticed what might be an error in my letter - I believe he was registered to vote, but not in Hermosa Beach, though he says he has lived here for 5 years.)


Hello Josh,

I have some questions for you. 

1. Joy Kennelly, on her blog Pure, Unadulterated Joy, said that you were not registered to vote before you decided to run.  Is this true?
2. HermosaFamily.com has its first event listed as August 16, 2009, one month after the letter on your site, dated July 19, 2009, announced your candidacy.  Was HermosaFamily.com set up specifically for your campaign?
3. Why did you remove your entire LinkedIn profile, as Joy reported on her blog?
4. Tell me about what you did at The Oak Tree Group, and why is it based in Wisconsin?  I could not find any real estate projects related to that company.
5. What was your title and job at the Gordon Brothers Group?
6. Your LinkedIn profile says you spent 2 years at USC.  Where else did you go to school?
7. Please feel free to tell me anything else you would like to tell me about your education, work history, and credentials.

Thank you,
Keith Hemstreet

To my critics who say I am not focusing on taxes enough, and that looking at details is unimportant, I  will reiterate that if the voters of Hermosa Beach are told the truth and the whole truth, they can make their own decisions about for whom to vote.  I just want full honest disclosure.

No comments: